Pain Relief in Clayton, NC
At Clayton Chiropractic, Dr. Karel Lloyd and our wellness team strive to deliver effective, holistic pain relief. Our goal is to bring a drug-free, natural approach to residents of Clayton, NC and the surrounding communities of Wendell, Smithfield, Archer Lodge, Garner, Four Oaks, McGee Crossroads, Selma and the rest of Johnston County. Our East Main Street location is convenient when you are commuting through town on your way to or from work. We are open to provide gentle adjustments to prepare you for the work day or help you recover from a stressful one. Dr. Lloyd also offers pain relief in Clayton following auto accident injuries, sports injuries or personal injuries that result in lower back pain. Regardless of whether you enjoy chiropractic care for injury recovery, for energy boosting or to ease pain from a chronic condition, Dr. Lloyd's individual approach effectively cares for you.
Services Offered at Clayton Chiropractic
Dr. Karel Lloyd, our Clayton chiropractor, examines your body to determine the best approach for your conditions. We provide effective relief for Clayton sports injuries such as back pain, concussions, and muscle strains. Other conditions we care for include:
- Auto accident injuries such as whiplash and lower back pain
- Clayton sports injuries such as muscle strains, concussions and back pain
- Slip and falls
- Overuse injuries
- Spinal abnormalities such as scoliosis
- Limited mobility
- Low energy
To care for the above conditions and more, our Archer Lodge and Clayton chiropractor use various techniques. After your condition is evaluated, Dr. Lloyd develops a care plan to meet your individual needs. Services we provide at Clayton Chiropractic include:
- Chiropractic adjustments to position your spine and joints. When your back and joints are in a proper alignment, your pain is reduced, injuries heal faster and your energy and mobility are restored.
- Lifestyle suggestions to encourage you to use proper posture, lifting techniques, and work settings to keep your back and joints pain-free.
- Fascial movement taping to support physical activity while your muscles and joints are healing. The stretchy tape is applied around the injured area to offer structure support and encourage circulation.
- Nutritional support to deliver healthy nutrients to healing cells.
- Corrective exercises to restore mobility and promote healthy circulation and recovery.
Contact our Clayton Chiropractic Center Today!
Dr. Karel Lloyd and the wellness team at Clayton Chiropractic, look forward to bringing you and your family natural healing. Our services for pain relief in Clayton ease a variety of conditions. We also provide prenatal chiropractic care. If you or your family member is struggling with pain from chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia and migraines or pain from an injury, let us show you the many healing benefits of chiropractic care. New patients receive a free consultation to determine if chiropractic care is appropriate for your condition. To learn more or to schedule your free consultation, please contact our Clayton chiropractic center today at (919) 553-2225