Welcome to Your Clayton Chiropractic
Serving Clayton, Four Oaks, Wendell, Smithfield, Archer Lodge, Garner, McGee Crossroads & Selma
Thank you for dropping in on the official website for Clayton Chiropractic in Clayton NC. Whether you're in search of non-surgical sports injury treatment in Clayton or you're just looking for an easy way to keep your entire family well, you'll find your answers right here. Our clinic proudly serves Clayton, Four Oaks, Wendell, Smithfield, Archer Lodge, Garner, McGee Crossroads and Selma residents with a wide range of conservative care techniques.
To be truly satisfied with your Clayton chiropractor, you need a practitioner who goes above and beyond merely adjusting your spine; you want a trusted health advisor who cares about every aspect of your health, function, and comfort. Dr. Karel Lloyd rises to that challenge by taking a "whole person" attitude toward your musculoskeletal well-being. Thanks to a comprehensive understanding of exactly how the body's various systems influence each other, Dr. Lloyd knows how to prescribe a combination of therapies and adjustments that address the root of your pain or injury, not just the surface symptoms. This same approach can also help ensure that your body is always operating as it should, permitting a higher overall quality of life.
Services Offered by Our Clayton Chiropractor
Our Clayton chiropractor is ready to create a personalized care plan for your specific needs. To achieve this, we combine such services as:
- Chiropractic care - Dr. Lloyd administers both manual and instrument-based spinal adjustments, as well as extremity adjustments to get every joint in your body lined up and functioning well.
- Specialized chiropractic applications - Pregnancy chiropractic, sports chiropractic and pediatric chiropractic services can address the particular health challenges of each scenario safely and effectively.
- Certified Rock Taping - Kinesiology taping can reinforce injured muscles, normalize muscle tone, relieve inflammation, and accelerate the healing process.
Our combination of chiropractic care and other supportive treatment methods can provide you with an amazingly wide range of solutions. We can treat such diverse conditions as:
- Auto accident injuries (including whiplash)
- Neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Headaches and migraines
- Back pain (including lower back pain)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chronic pain syndromes such as fibromyalgia
Best of all, regular chiropractic wellness evaluations and spinal screenings can help us identify alignment problems in the making, even before they can produce symptoms.
Visit Our Clayton Chiropractor Today!
Now that you've got a basic idea of skills, emphases, treatment techniques and conditions treated here at Clayton Chiropractic, there's one more important thing you need to find out -- whether you like us and regard us as a good fit for your family's needs. The best way to determine that is by scheduling a free initial appointment (a $50 value) to can visit our Clayton chiropractor and get to know our team. You can either call us at (919) 553-2225 or use our online appointment scheduler, so make a date with wellness and sports injury treatment in Clayton today!